Recognizing that our ever-changing world needs resilient educators who exhibit passion and bring learning to life daily, this course aids in the preparation of future educators. Learners will receive a basic grounding for instruction in the digital space while also having the opportunity to observe real instruction through recorded lessons.
This course was developed in partnership with and for students attending Lindenwood University.
This content, alongside the expectation reflections and discussions that follow, provides real preparation for real instruction in the future. The concepts gained from this experience allow you – as teachers – to shape the future through daily interactions with your students.
Connection to Practice
- Introduction videos about teaching and online
- Recorded observations to learn and apply
- Reflection questions to move deeper in understanding
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.