Teachers who use targeted instruction promote deeper learning through activities and assessments. This intentional sequencing of rigor results in differentiated instruction. This course examines the definition of instructional activities, the creation of those activities, and the use of assessment tasks for targeted instruction.
This course builds upon the foundation set by Targeted Instruction 101 and considers other instructional aspects for classroom teaching.
If you, as an educator, want to offer personalized learning to your students, then it starts with targeted instruction. Activities and assessments are tools that help move your students toward achievement.
Connection to Practice
- Defines instructional activities
- Shows how to create those activities with rigor
- Leverages the use of assessment tasks to better target instruction
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.