This course provides an overview of the dashboard, tutoring expectations, the online session tool, templates for use, and final thoughts on becoming a Stride Tutor.
If you are interested to learn more, peruse the course; however, note that taking this course does not mean you are ready to become a Stride Tutor. Reach out to Stride Tutoring to learn more.
This course can be for any state-certified teacher. Be sure to submit the “Tutor Intake” form and gain instructions regarding the course completion.
- All Teachers
- Instructional Leaders
Connection to Practice
- Expectations as a tutor
- Administrative procedures that must be followed
- Tool and template utilization
- Contact information should questions arise
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.