Each stakeholder performs a significant role in connecting with your school. But who are your stakeholders, and what influences do they have? Enroll in this course to help you uncover and support those who make your school survive and thrive.
If you are only using one method for communication with stakeholders, you are risking that they misunderstand or do not receive your communication. This course shares other ways, especially social media, to get the word out to stakeholders.
Connection to Practice
- Definition of stakeholders and an opportunity to define yours
- Understanding of how your communication needs to vary
- Templates and tools to use for crafting a vision
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.