Continuous improvement in schools starts with planning based on a comprehensive needs assessment. This course provides background to the process, offers exemplars to view, shares state forms, and gives you the chance to start developing a plan. The end result is to position you, your staff, and your students for academic success.
This course provides the basics of creating and using a school needs assessment. You will receive guidance, tools, and suggestions to identify your needs.
Connection to Practice
- Initial planning steps to create a school needs assessment
- A process and format that can be adapted and used in your local context
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.