A Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) is an overarching, system-wide framework typically composed of three tiers of prevention and intervention. School counselors who align their program with MTSS maximize their effectiveness and integrate services into the overall school culture and expectations.
In this course, you will explore data collection and counseling interventions by MTSS tier. Get practical tools and learn how to lead MTSS at your school.
What does a school counselor do? Enroll to learn about the roles and responsibilities of school counselors.
Connection to Practice
- Appropriate counseling roles to make a difference for the school community
- Scope of responsibility and helpful terminology
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.