Do you think that your school culture could be stronger? If so, then this course is for you. Follow the story of an experienced school leader and a new assistant principal who take a hard look at their school’s culture and work to create lasting change. Leave with resources to equip you to make noticeable adjustments to a school culture that will make all the difference.
Peter Drucker, the non-profit management powerhouse, said that “culture eats strategy for breakfast.” You have the opportunity to raise student achievement by focusing on school and classroom culture.
Connection to Practice
- Story format to reveal how a school can change its culture
- Tips for overcoming obstacles
- Toolkit that can be used in your school quickly and easily
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.