Project Based Learning is one of the best educational formats that directly teach professional skills. You will come to understand how to demonstrate and provide practice for non-subject matter competencies so that students are prepared for interactions in real-world careers.
This course seeks to answer the driving question: How can we, as PBL teachers, demonstrate and allow practice for non-subject matter competencies so our students are better prepared for their careers?
Connection to Practice
- Identifying basic, professional skills to be taught in the project
- Rubric analysis on the selection and utilization of skills
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.