When students are heard and given options, their commitment to learning increases significantly. Project Based Learning is a great tool for hearing, choosing, and learning. You can increase relevancy and authenticity by allowing the students to leverage their unique perspectives and learning styles to inform the project while remaining true to the learning objectives.
Voice & Choice
This course seeks to answer the driving question: How can we, as PBL teachers, increase relevancy and authenticity by allowing students’ unique perspectives and learning styles to inform the project while remaining true to the learning objectives
Connection to Practice
- Classroom aspects that bring voice and choice into a classroom and project
- Rubric use to judge proficiency in voice and choice
- Implementation and assessment strategies
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.