Everyone wants to know the measures for which they will be compared. This fact is an even more important component in Project Based Learning. Improve your use of benchmarks within a project to assess student mastery of concepts and progress toward completion.
This course seeks to answer the driving question: How can we, as PBL teachers, utilize benchmarks to assess student mastery of concepts and progress toward project completion?
Connection to Practice
- Formats for establishing benchmarks in a project
- Sharing with students the major milestones
- Rubric proficiency focused on using and assessing benchmarks
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.