Project Based Learning is a structured methodology for students to learn together, and this format requires deep planning and multiple tools. Guiding your students in using planning tools is a great way to ensure your students learn how to take ownership of their project and sustain it to completion.
Tools of Planning
This course seeks to answer the driving question: How can we, as PBL teachers, use tools that encourage accountability and allow students to pace themselves through a project?
Connection to Practice
- Identifying multiple planning tools that can be used
- Strategies that bolster commitment to and implementation of the project
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.