An integral part of Project Based Learning is collaboration. You will learn how to create a classroom culture that fosters collaboration, meaning that students are engaged with each other in highly productive ways as they complete their projects.
This course seeks to answer the driving question: How can we, as PBL teachers, create a culture of collaboration in which students are engaging with each other in highly productive ways as they complete their project?
Connection to Practice
- Ways to promote collaboration during projects
- Rubric showcasing proficiency
- Application of methods, quality, and participation improvement
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.