The central core to Project Based Learning is rubrics – created in planning, shared at the beginning, referred to throughout, and used at the end. This course helps you encourage student buy-in by utilizing and referencing relevant rubrics for assessment and reflection.
This course seeks to answer the driving question: How can we, as PBL teachers, encourage student buy-in by utilizing and referencing relevant rubrics throughout the course of the project for assessment and reflection?
Connection to Practice
- How to use rubrics to support students
- When to unpack and refer to rubrics in a project
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.