The projects wrap up as students offer presentations that demonstrate their understanding of the content. These presentations enable students to share their learning, assess their growth, and showcase their work. This often includes a variety of media forms as well as a broad audience as well.
This course seeks to answer the driving question: How can we, as PBL teachers, facilitate presentations of understanding by students to assess their learning and growth from a project and allow them to showcase their work?
Connection to Practice
- How to facilitate a student’s presentation of understanding
- Offering choice in audience, format, and alignment with expectations.
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.