Tallo is a wonderful tool that matches your passions, talents, and interests with exciting education and career opportunities. Crystal Barkley and Jordan Barrera have collaborated to create a course that prepares you to use this tool for the benefit of students.
This course provides an overview of the platform and can prepare you, as a teacher, to help successfully implement Tallo with your students. The content includes a walkthrough of the platform, a series of How-To videos to set up Tallo, supplemental support documents, a student-centric link that can be shared.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach us at [email protected].
This course is intended for any educator who is implementing Tallo or is interested in learning more about the platform.
We suggest having Tallo open so you can immediately apply your learning as you move through this content.
Connection to Practice
- Tallo platform overview
- Student onboarding assistance
- Contact information should questions arise
- Link to student videos to help them create and set up their accounts
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software is required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.