This final course in the Grading Calibration series culminates the learning through a final exercise, comparison with expert opinions, and concluding thoughts.
This course focuses on ELA teachers and is a great end for both middle and high school teachers.
This series will teach you what calibration is and give you direct feedback as you align your rubric scoring with that of experts in three major ELA categories – literary analysis, research papers, and middle school writing.
Connection to Practice
- A final exercise that is related to the classroom
- Coverage of the most common concerns of rubics
- Other rubric samples that could be used
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.