This third of five courses in the Grading Calibration series continues the application of your learning about grading calibration as you score actual papers.
This course focuses on ELA teachers – particularly high school – and looks at research papers.
This series will teach you what calibration is and give you direct feedback as you align your rubric scoring with that of experts in three major ELA categories – literary analysis, research papers, and middle school writing.
Connection to Practice
- Speed exercises for norming and calibration
- Practice in paper analysis and comparison against an expert calibration team’s scores
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.