Gain strategies for leading effective meetings to improve your communication leading to better success and achievement.
Meetings are the rare times when your entire team is together. Learn how to leverage that time to maximize your outcomes.
Patrick Lencioni claims that bad meetings breed mediocrity through bad decisions. You, as a leader, need to transform the meeting culture of your school to promote excellence.
Connection to Practice
- Definition of “meeting culture”
- Tips of what to do before, during, and after a meeting
- Application of learning with takeaway resources
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.