What is Culturally Response Instruction?
After this course, you will walk away with ideas to improve your lessons and maximize the student cultures in your classroom. This course will guide educators on their path to understanding Culturally Responsive Instruction and how to implement it into their classrooms.
Leveraging a student’s cultural capital, effective teachers can respond to cultural concerns in the classroom. That responsiveness will maximize the positivity of your classroom.
Connection to Practice
- Guidance on culturally responsive instruction
- Understanding how to implement in your classrooms
- Reflection opportunities
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.