When students are engaged, they are learning. Learn how to extend your student’s learning with strategies to keep them engaged after they leave your classroom.
This Promising Practices video and materials can help you rethink self-care in teaching.
Classroom management is a critical skill for every teacher – whether in a building, hybrid, or online environment. Listen to an expert share strategies to help you improve!
Connection to Practice
- Discussion of classroom management
- Strategies to help students improve when outside of the online classroom
- Tips for future practice
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.