This third, of a four part series on classroom culture, looks at presence. A teacher’s classroom presence is based upon their philosophy and passion. this course shows an instructional flow that will enhance your teaching presence and deepen understanding by students.
Teachers will review a general flow of instruction to enhance classroom presence while also getting the opportunity to observe others modeling parts of this instructional structure.
Connection to Practice
- Purpose lays a foundation for your classroom culture with your teaching philosophy
- Passion offers practices and guidelines to spark learning
- Presence shores up consistent engagement
- Positivity ensures your classroom is a place your students want to be.
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.