A Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) is an overarching, system-wide framework typically composed of three tiers of prevention and intervention. School counselors who align their program with MTSS maximize their effectiveness and integrate services into the overall school culture and expectations.
In this course, you will explore data collection and counseling interventions by MTSS tier. Get practical tools and learn how to lead MTSS at your school.
Co-TeachingAligning your school counseling program to your school’s MTSS framework is key to driving the value of your program. Ultimately, this process bestows benefit to your students.
Connection to Practice
- Explore data collection
- Understand counseling implications
- Learn how to lead MTSS at your school
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.