Students are not taught individually but by teams. The most effective teams are those where each person is valued and the students are at the center of the learning experience. This course offers multiple perspectives and samples of effective co-teaching that will impact even more learners in your environment.
All students are general education students first, but co-teaching offers a great opportunity for seamless integration. In this course, you will explore multiple perspectives and samples of effective co-teaching practices that will impact your classroom.
Connection to Practice
- 6 models of co-teaching
- Recommendations to overcome challenges
- Application ideas to online classrooms
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.