This second, of a four part series on classroom culture, looks at passion. Your passion and enthusiasm in the classroom is contagious. We will learn specific strategies for how to model passion to ensure that students actively participate in class.
Classroom CultureKnowing why you teach, we now focus on guidelines within the instructional environment to ignite student learning.
Connection to Practice
- Purpose lays a foundation for your classroom culture with your teaching philosophy
- Passion offers practices and guidelines to spark learning
- Presence shores up consistent engagement
- Positivity ensures your classroom is a place your students want to be.
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.