ReadingThis course allows you to dig deep, hear from others, and reflect to decipher what being a teacher of reading means to you to develop a lasting philosophy that you can carry into your everyday work.
Connection to Practice
- Understanding of the importance of reading
- Thinking through your personal reading phil0sophy
- Templates to create that specific reading purpose
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software is required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.