Would you like to discover different ways to teach online without using PowerPoint?
See how to use a document camera, screen share, and the whiteboard tool to teach elementary students as if they are together in the same room. You will leave with ideas you can try in your live classes!
OnlineTeaching online can be intimidating and PPT often becomes a crutch. There are ways to creating a learning environment that is hands on for students. This short session will show you several ways to do just that for elementary students.
Connection to Practice
- Highlighting an online tool for live classes
- Strategies to use everyday items on a webcam to engage students
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.