Every student needs support to succeed and this becomes even more important in Project Based Learning. You will learn to use appropriate scaffolding to support students, help them think deeper, and create better projects.
This course seeks to answer the driving question: How can we, as PBL teachers, use appropriate scaffolding to support student learning throughout their project?
Connection to Practice
- Understand scaffolding
- Adopt various ways to support students in a project
- Rubric showcasing proficiency
- Communication of the data and alignment for scaffolds
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.