Creating a dynamic project launch is one of the most important fundamentals to master because it starts everything in your PBL project! A good start increases the likelihood of a strong finish.
This course seeks to answer the driving question: How can we, as PBL teachers, create a project launch that motivates a student’s heart so that the student’s mind engages with the learning goals of the project?
Connection to Practice
- The 4 step process of a successful project launch
- Rubric showcasing proficiency
- Application of resources, roles, and access in projects
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.