Have you wondered why differentiation in the classroom is so important? In this session, you will dive into the basics of differentiation and explore various strategies. You will leave with examples of what it can look in your classroom.
This is a Promising Practices session showcased just for you.
DifferentiationThis is the make it and take it session for differentiation. Tried and true tips, tricks, and samples you can use today in your classroom!
Connection to Practice
- Differentiation explained and myths considered
- Ideas on how to best differentiate for learners
- Download template ideas and best practices
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.