What is Culturally Response Instruction?
This course reviews how teachers celebrate and respect students’ cultural and learning differences. Remember, you cannot grow students unless you know them.
The focus here is on how teachers celebrate and respect students’ individual cultural and learning differences. You will consider both teacher and student perceptions.
Connection to Practice
- Guidance on culturally responsive instruction
- Understanding how to implement in your classrooms
- Reflection opportunities
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.