When you communicate with confidence, stakeholders will fully understand the message you convey. This course teaches you how to adjust your message to the audience that you intend to reach.
Language“You are speaking my language” is the tone your stakeholders should receive when reading your communication. This does not necessarily mean they will agree with the message, but they should fully understand what is conveyed.
Connection to Practice
- Creating a list of acronyms that are appropriate for the intended audience
- Shifting messages to be inclusive of all cultures and ethnicities
- Templates and tools to use for crafting a vision
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.