Connecting stakeholders to the work of the local school is vital to student success. This course helps you identify your critical stakeholders and how they, directly or indirectly, influence areas of the school community.
ConnectionEach stakeholder performs a significant role in connecting with your school. But who are your stakeholders, and what influences do they have? Enroll in this course to help you uncover and support those who make your school survive and thrive.
Connection to Practice
- Steps to narrow your stakeholder list for specific purposes
- Tips for connecting with those various stakeholders
- Templates and tools to use for crafting a vision
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.