This session focuses on students working collaboratively in classrooms so that they own their learning. Using a problem-solving method makes the content come alive.
This is a Promising Practices session showcased just for you.
EmpowermentHelen Keller spoke to the power of collaboration when she said, “alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” Empower collaboration in your classroom with targeted math strategies shared in this session.
Connection to Practice
- Highlighting definitions of empowerment and collaboration
- Ideas on how to leverage problem-solving in the classroom to teach
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.