What is Culturally Response Instruction?
More diverse curriculum in schools has shown to increase student achievement, provide students with a more well rounded educational experience, and helps them better understand (and appreciate) different perspectives. During this course, you will dive deep into a more diverse curriculum for your school.
This final course in the series helps you understand the what, why, and how of implementing a more diverse curriculum. It also highlights a free K-12 history curriculum called One Voice.
Connection to Practice
- Guidance on culturally responsive instruction
- Understanding how to implement in your classrooms
- Reflection opportunities
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.