What is Culturally Response Instruction?
No matter how you view cultural responsiveness now, it starts in your heart and mind. When you know where you stand, you can truly focus on your growth and a better way to work with the students you serve.
CulturalCulturally responsive instruction begins with open-mindedness and empathy that leads to connection and understanding with others from different cultural experiences.
Connection to Practice
- Guidance on culturally responsive instruction
- Understanding how to implement in your classrooms
- Reflection opportunities
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.