The continuum of services includes educating students with disabilities in the least restrictive environment. This course provides an overview of that continuum and encourages personal reflection. If you work in an online setting, aspects of the course share how this looks in an online setting.
Co-TeachingWe believe that every student can learn if given the right opportunities. This course provides an overview of the continuum of services so that students with disabilities are successful in an online environment.
Connection to Practice
- What the continuum is
- How each applies to students and teachers
- Application ideas to online classrooms
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.