This final, of a four-part series on classroom culture, looks at positivity. A positive classroom culture is a helpful and nurturing classroom culture. Five specific teacher strategies are shared that will bring life and joy into the learning process.
Every teacher wants every student excited to attend their class every day. But how is that possible? Your positivity begins in your thinking, transforms your beliefs, and then shapes your doing.
Connection to Practice
- Purpose lays a foundation for your classroom culture with your teaching philosophy
- Passion offers practices and guidelines to spark learning
- Presence shores up consistent engagement
- Positivity ensures your classroom is a place your students want to be.
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A computer or phone with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – everything you need is in the Learning Module.